Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ho-Hum

Today was a 'Ho-Hum' kind of day. Nothing extremely exciting happened. It was actually a day that flew by. Daniel has been in Lakeland, Florida attending a Healing Revival and flew back in this afternoon. I loaded the boys up and headed out to pick him and some friends up from the airport. Then we went to lunch with them, my dad and sister (who also went to Florida with them) and the rest of my family. Jonas was pretty fussy with tummy trouble so it was more rushed than I would have liked. Then again, I'm not sure I remember how to actually enjoy a meal.... even when I'm alone, I can't help but eat fast. A nice time though, to hear about some of what God is doing there. I have noticed that I'm more skeptical as I've gotten older but the miracles happening there are undeniable. It's great to see the faith that is produced from such a move of the Holy Spirit. I am anxious to see what else God has in store. Then we headed home to put Jonas and Evan down for a nap. After nap time, we pretty much just played outside. It was a beautiful day. I love spring and summer, especially when it is as mild as it was today. I am really enjoying my boys and spent a lot of today just feeling blessed. I love being a mom. I'm glad to have my husband home. A good day. 

No comments: