Friday, May 23, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

Micah Riley, age 5

My first blog. Right now it's kind of a secret thing... practice posting for a while. I am completely challenged and intimidated by the thought of a 'blog'. I'm not a writer nor am I creative. But this is my attempt. I have to admit, my life isn't even very interesting. Therefore, I'll try to exaggerate a bit (which I am pretty good at, by the way). Seeing as I have three boys, under the age of 5, it does get a bit crazy around here.... so this begins a glimpse into my life. 
Welcome. 
Evan James, almost 3

I have had numerous attempts at keeping a journal to keep up with my spiritual walk, my precious boys and their growing up, and just daily activities. My memory, if you will, for when my own isn't working so well. Somehow, it seems like it would be easier to do it online, for all the world to see. I guess it's the accountability. I'll pretend I have a huge audience of readers that rely on my posting to finish off or begin their day. So, we'll see. Hope to not let you down, oh audience of mine.

 
Jonas Luke, 6 weeks


My Three Sons


No comments: